30 September 2014

Spring Has Sprung. Dis Heerlike Lente

I do not want to dedicate this post to anything particularly enlightening, other than to say... SPRING HAS SPRUNG :-) Dis heerlike lente, die winter's verby.... and with spring a multitude of flowers are in bloom. Most of the colour in my garden comes from the indigenous clivias I blogged about way back in October 2013

I'm not going to ramble on and on about how delightful the flowers in my garden are. No, let the photos rather speak for themselves in this case:
Orange and red clivias/Oranje en rooi clivias
Sole clivia hiding in the ferns/Clivia wat wegkruipertjie speel in die varings
Yesterday Today and Tomorrow and a Bird of Paradise/Strelitzia
Clivia lane/Laning gevestigde clivias
Bright red clivia seeking sun/Bloedrooi clivia steek kop uit
White Arum lily behind multi-coloured nasturtiums/Aaronskelk agter die kappertjie bos
Sadly I don't know which type of orchid this is... my Ma noem dit sommer 'n Armmasorgidee
Lavender flowers and yellow clivia/Laventelblomme en geel clivia in die agtergrond

No comments:

Post a Comment